Copyright © Nexent Innovations Inc. All rights reserved.
|Mobile Field Technician Console 10.3.0.1. - May 24, 2022|
|Mobile Field Technician Console 10.3.0.0. - April 13, 2022|
• Expose the setting in MFTC for making documents 'Viewable in the Customer Portal' from the Documents tab #0036917
• Added visibility of Customer address/location when creating a new job MFTC #0038668
• Update NIST Label in WebAdmin for Canada
• Make Phone Number Clickable in Task on MFTC #0038907
• Display Next Job Comments when creating a new job
• Signature Capture summary not matching Printed Invoice from Miracle Service #0039197
• Add Expenses (renamed to Other Job Costs) grid to Signature Capture
• Added Service History tab on the Equipment Detail screen so the user can easily view its previous service Jobs (both Open and Closed)
• Added additional fields on the Equipment Detail screen including: PM Frequency, Last PM Date, Next PM Date, Purchase Date, Warranty End Date, Contract Type (and associated Contract Terms), Contract Active. (Y/N), Purchase Vendor.
• Added Documents button on the Equipment record so the user can view the documents attached to that equipment and associated Model Class.
• Added a Print button on the Equipment Detail screen to print the details of the equipment record.
• Resolved issue where adding parts was not resetting serialized flag when items were changed
• Click the Meter icon from Job screen is bringing up the wrong tab under the Equipment Detail screen #0033981
• Resolved Issue where displayed in login fields (Mobile only) #0035504
• Resolved issue where Signature field does not resize properly when switching from portrait to landscape view on Mobile #0037814
• Resolved issue where Expense costs and prices were not populating (as configured in Miracle Admin) when added in MFTC #0038771
• Resolved issue where Priority color was not displayed properly in Mobile Agenda view #0038878
• Resolved problem where Document Category could not be changed #0038943
• Equipment Tab no longer hangs when expanding accordian 0038884
• Hidden Mobile Data Field no longer displays
• Equipment grid now retains state persistance
• Modifying existing parts Qty does not refresh the billables preview #0039061
• Resolved Job Documents Page where %%Key_Not_Found %% was displayed
• Serialized Parts now uses Average Suggested Retail price
• Resolved issue where Parts could not be deleted from Jobs
• Resolved issue where Day and Agenda were not displayed all the time in Mobile #0039301
• Resolved issue where Edit / Delete Travel/Labor Times were sometimes hidden #0039301
• Job Status drop-down in Mobile restored #0039672; 0039872
• Resolved issue with adding Parts during reschedule #0038308
|Mobile Field Technician Console 10.2.4.6. - January 28, 2022|
• Add record paging and numbering to the Equipment tab to improve usability and quick access to information
• Add automatic saving of Filter settings on the Job List so user can go to another screen and their view will be preserved.
• Added ability to making documents 'Viewable in the Customer Portal' from the Documents tab with required user permissions
• Added more data fields for the Parts Request Notification
• Added visibility into all the Work Order Notes when tasks have been rescheduled (task-1, task -2 etc)
• Added a new eForm keyword for Weight Kits without NIST for non-USA requirements
• Resolved issue where rescheduling call doesn't show the correct created user
• Added warning during Rescheduling that the user must add the Labor End time in order to Reschedule or Close a task if only a Labor Start Time is entered.
• Resolved issue where deleting the Travel and Labor times in the MFTC doesn't update Miracle Service
• Resolved issue where Unit ID not showing in Job Equipment search
• Resolved issue where Equipment and eForms section is not saving changes in column layout
• Resolved issue where 'PM Performed' is able to be checked with no Equipment on Job
• Resolved issue where Custom Equipment Fields are not saving/updating in the job
• Resolved issue where Job Equipment Fields do not update on save (needs refresh)
• Resolved issue where modifying tech times does not update Completed Date
• Resolved issue of duplicate jobs showing in Jobs List under certain conditions
• Resolved issue where eForm overwrite and create copy functions were not saving prior reference
• Resolved issue with expense cost and price not populating from the Admin settings when added in MFTC
• Resolved issue where modifying existing parts quantity does not refresh the billables preview
• Resolved issue where the the Signature Capture summary was not matching the printed invoice from Miracle Service Client
|Mobile Field Technician Console 10.2.2.0. - May 28, 2021|
|Mobile Field Technician Console 10.2.1.0. - May 11, 2021|
• Resolved issue with Document Manager causing Invalid Use of Null error
• Resolved issue where Unit ID was mislabeled as Location in Edit Job #0036272
• Resolved issue where Model # was not showing in the signature preview #0036307
|Mobile Field Technician Console 10.2.0.1. - March 17, 2021|
• Added Comments as an option under Field Chooser in View Inventory #0033939-1
• Add a custom field setting so users can change the Checklist feature based on their needs.
• The performance of Checklists has been improved
• Checklist Banner now visible while editing
• Resolved issue where the Customer Notifications option was always on
• Resolved issue where Checklist Banner was stretching
• Resolved issue where scheduled date would calculate incorrectly for certain work schedules
• Resolved issue where parts added from Tech Portal didn't automatically populate price with Suggested Retail price #0034834-1
• Resolved issue where it wasn't possible to add the returning serial number to replace faulty parts
• Resolved issue where the New Job Confirmation popup had blank fields
• Resolved issue where the New Job Confirmation popup was showing times in UTC
|Mobile Field Technician Console 10.1.4.0 - November 18, 2020|
• Fixed the issue where technician chargeable hours were added as overtime hours. #3267
|Mobile Field Technician Console 10.1.2.0 - September 28, 2020|
• Added ability to Print and scan QR-Coded Equipment labels. Guide to printing and scanning QR Coded labels.
• Added ability to set-up Equipment Label format in WebAdmin
• Modified Job creation success message to include Job number
• Improved search capability for Customers and Equipment
• Added UOM to list of available fields in Job > Equipment list
• Implicitly save all field updates so that they are captured on the signed work order #0032159
• Added additional permission under Technician Standard Role to have the ability to add Job times but not edit existing #0032229
• Added ability so that files with same name will be uploaded to Miracle Service by adding date/time stamp to filename #0032594
• Added the ability to change or edit model, serial, manufacturer and unit ID while in the field #0032666
• Added number of records and page information to Documents grid #0032863
• Resolved issue where modifying time incorrectly changed from PM to AM in Technician Travel and Labor Time
• Resolved issue where sort order was not retained in Jobs list view #0030907
• Resolved issue where PMCalDate field not populating in eForms #0030646
• Resolved issue where Job Closed checkbox not showing in Job History
• Resolved issue where Manufacturer was a required field in Equipment Model detail view
• Resolved issue where Warehouse Detail Page > Add parts retained old part number information #0031842
• Resolved issue of when rescheduling a Job, previous information not carried over to new rescheduled Job #0032105
• Resolved issue to have a Rescheduled Task information in MFTC matching with Miracle Service Client
• Resolved issue where closed call History showed for all customers #0032656
• Resolved issue of Calendar Start Time and End Time not being in the right format
• Resolved issue of only displaying Jobs for technicians that are linked in their region group causing other jobs to be missed
• Resolved issue of Technician not being able to mark Job as Complete on a Mobile device #0033190
• Resolved issue of sort option not working for Equipment Documents
• Resolved issue with eForms not linking to equipment records on using Create Copy feature
• Resolved issue where error uploading eForm with date format dd/mm/yyyy #0032977
• Resolved timeout error on opening eForms #0033524-1
|Mobile Field Technician Console 10.1.1.0 - March 3, 2020|
• Compatibility with Miracle Service version 10.1.1.0
|Mobile Field Technician Console 10.1.0.0 - December 12, 2019|
• Added option to display/hide 'Group Type' field in Job details based on Admin setting
• Added Model to field chooser in Job List Screen
• Added column chooser for Expenses in mobile and desktop view
• Added ability to select a different Requester on an open Job
• Added option to save signed Work Order to Documents regardless of whether ‘Email Signed Work Order’ is enabled #029755
• Removed Expense ID from Job Expenses Field Chooser to improve view ability
• Resolved issue with Labor Duration calculation out by 1 minute in certain conditions #0025934
• Resolved issue where 'Offline' icon was not displaying on iPhone in Offline mode
• Resolved issue where Expense drop-down items were not visible on mobile view due to column widths
• Resolved issue when saving login profile, green success message showed no text
• Resolved issue where Meter Readings added on same day were not added properly to Lifetime Meter History
• Resolved issue which prevented same meter reading with higher date to be added #0029982
• Resolved issue where Job Number not displayed until browser set to full screen or restore #or vice versa
• Resolved issue where first digit of time was being shown with Date Required in Part Order Event
• Resolved issue where Task Description was being shown on Reschedule even when not set in Admin setting #0028543
• Resolved issue where a Technician could be assigned to same Job more than once
• Resolved issue with Job List not populating on mobile app until browser is refreshed #0029140
• Resolved issue where cannot enter price when adding parts to a task #0029606
• Resolved issue where the initial open/close filter does not work on load
• Resolved issue where Equipment popup not showing Details Meters or History
• Resolved issue saving expenses when there 2 technicians on a Job #0029972
• Resolved issue saving/updating Custom Fields #0030104
• Fixed typo in email integration log
• Resolved issue with error showing overlap times when entering in Labor Times manually
• Resolved issue where Note Reply does not display without browser refresh
• Resolved issue where Customer Notification switch does not display properly in desktop Chrome browser
• Resolved issues with Notes Permissions
• Resolved issues where Job does not display in Calendar when scheduled for today #0030567
• Resolved issues where Event Manager was not sending emails if one email of multiple email addresses was not valid #0029880
• Resolved issue where expenses were not populating on report when printing or email work orders from mobile
• Resolved issue where expenses were not populating on report when printing or email work orders from mobile
• Fixed error 'Failed - Network error' when printing and saving PDF Work Order #0030587
• Fixed MSWeb installer 10.0.4.0 so it also detects Miracle Service Client v10.0.4.1 #0030004
|Mobile Field Technician Console 10.0.4.0 - June 26, 2019|
• Added Off-Line capability - New Feature!
• When adding new equipment, added a search feature to the Model field to make searching faster and more efficient.
• Resolved issue where eForms uploaded in MFTC links to the Request BillToID instead of ShipTo
• Modified eForms Grid to display SEID
• Resolved issue where PM Performed function was not updating the equipment on rescheduled calls
• Resolved issue where expired weight kits were still showing in the Mobile Field Technician Console
• Resolved issue where Task Number becomes duplicated
• Resolved issue where rescheduling a job does not increment job number properly
• Resolved issue where completed systems not retaining status in eForms module
• Resolved issue where incorrect QIS for serialized items displayed
• Fixed validation to prevent a user from adding Equipment with blank Serial Numbers
• Resolved issue where equipment documents upload to Customer instead of Equipment
• Resolved performance issue when adding Equipment in databases that have in excess of 16,000 models
• Resolved issue where Expenses not showing as included in contract
• Resolved issue where Customer Job History displays when option is disabled
• Resolved issue where Meters manually entered also save the Time
• Resolved issue where project sales orders reserved items not handled correctly
• Resolved issue where newly created technician logins are not able to log in
|Mobile Field Technician Console 10.0.3.0 - January 3, 2019|
• Added eForm button on Mobile View to be able to access the eForm functionality
• Added ability to hide unassigned tasks from job list via permissions (0026045)(0026287)
• Added Off-Line functionality so that jobs can be taken offline when not in cell/wireless coverage areas. (*Beta feature).
• Add Validation and Warning when creating a new Job for a non-existent Serial Number (0025736)
• Added Category field to Parts
• Added Zones and Regions functionality
• Added customizable options for what to show/hide on the job’s signature page.
• Modified customer address to conform to new mailing standards
• Fixed issue where Rescheduling tasks did not use the Reschedule Text Settings.
• Fixed issue where Refreshing Calendar View from mobile returns 'No data to display'.
• Fixed issue where cannot “Complete” a job with Meters.
• Fixed issue where Refresh not working in Job Calendar
• Fixed issue where mobile enters desktop view in landscape mode
• Fixed issue where cannot add new equipment
• Fixed issue where adding tech from main job grid not working
• Fixed issue where can't search when adding primary Equipment on existing Job
• Fixed issue where Field Selections are removed when you click 'More' button in Signature
• Fixed issue where contract not auto-selected on new jobs (0026487)(0026298)
• Fixed issue where weight kits details repeat on job preview form if linked to multiple equipment
• Fixed issue where ‘Parts Needed’ does not trigger event (0026181)
• Fixed issue where Mileage is not saving on Job
• Fixed issue that occurred on jobs that were created with ‘parts needed’ when editing or adding parts from Rescheduled (0026530)
• Fixed issue where customer documents were missing the edit link and duplicate document names were not viewable
• Fixed issue where able to use parts with zero QIS
• Fixed issue where meter reading updates did not go back to the last meter reading date
• Fixed issue where batch printing was taking an extended amount of time Index out of Bound error.
• Fixed issue of having no selection in the Mileage Expense Type once activated.
• Fixed issue where the signature preview was repeating the same primary equipment
• Fixed issue where user cannot scroll down in Calendar view using mobile device
|Mobile Field Technician Console 10.0.2.0 - August 8, 2018|
• Added "Refresh" button to the Job's Equipment Tab for eForms
• Customer Detail History: Changed default to "Any" to show full customer history
• Create New Job: Added the ability to more easily remove equipment while in the process of creating a new job.
• Added ability to see service history for multiple equipment items that are attached to a job.
• eForms - Add keyword for IP Address |IPADDRESS|
• Added ability for user to select some/all equipment and apply a weight kit to those selected equipment at the same time.
• Add new Web Administration menu whereby the user can set under which situations a technician can mark a Job as "Completed". #0025237
• Notes accordion on the Job now has the default view as expanded to more easily see notes on a job.
• Modified the name of the Equipment accordion on the job to be "Equipment and Meters" if the user is licensed for the Meter Module to make it more intuitive regarding where to enter meter readings.
• On the smartphone screen, added a badge showing the number of open calls for the day in the Calendar menu.
• Added ability to set a default Document Category in Web Administration.
• Fixed issue where the Equipment History tab shows blank Job Preview screen
• Fixed issue where uploaded documents were set to viewable in the Customer Portal by default.
• Fixed issue where Order Parts keyword was not populating correctly in the email.
• Resolved issue where the default Document Category was not being picked for the signed document event.
• Resolved issue where the signed document was not saving the right path information for the file (missing the ending \ in the UNC-Path )
• Fixed issue where Scale Fields and Location were not saving.
|Mobile Field Technician Console 10.0.1.1 - May 25, 2018|
• Fixed issue where Mileage was not updating in Miracle Service when updated from the Mobile Field Technician Console.
• Fixed issue where meter readings entered on the Job were not properly linking to the Job record.
|Mobile Field Technician Console 10.0.1.0 - May 22, 2018|
• Added the Technician Name to the Job List on the mobile view for supervisors. Supervisors can use the 'Search' feature to filter by Technician Name.
• Added the ability to edit scale data fields.
• Made the column widths adjustable on the Equipment Accordion on a Job.
• Added instant refresh to Job List data upon exiting the Job screen.
• Fixed issue where the Signature Capture was not saving
• Fixed the job detail screen presented from Equipment Detail Job History links to include full job details
• Added automatic refresh to screen after uploading profile picture
• Fixed issue when rescheduling a job as a non-supervisor, that prohibited rescheduling to any other technician.
• Fixed issue where a Service Equipment Contract was not being attached when adding a part on the job.
• Fixed issue where ETTR was not saving in the Job Detail.
• Fixed issue where ETTR was not save to a new job when a job is rescheduled.
• Fixed issue that part was not being shown on the Signature Capture screen when the user navigated to this screen directly after adding the part.
• Made modification so that if there is more than 1 meter reading for the same date, the latest reading is shown.
• Fixed issue with Parts Needed not updating after changing quantity.
• Fixed call to eForms where |Techname| was not parsed.
|NEW Mobile Field Technician Console 10.0.0.0 - May 7, 2018|