Copyright © Nexent Innovations Inc. All rights reserved.
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 10.3.0.0 - April 13, 2022|
• Modified validation when deleting a customer to be the same as in the Miracle Service Client application
• Modified to prevent users from changing the Sales Order& Sales Quote Type (TEXT, POS, Project) when using the Duplicate feature #0038174
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 10.2.4.0 - January 28, 2022|
• Resolved issue with login user permissions.
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 10.2.1.0 - May 11, 2021|
• Added ability to include multiple email addresses in the "To" field
• Added support for SMTP
• Resolved issue where a user could edit Sales Order even if the edit permission was unchecked #0036010-1
• Resolved issue where Field Chooser was not adding new columns in "My View"
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 10.2.0.1. - March 17, 2021|
• Added additional Field Chooser field options to the Sales Quote Reports area: Quote# field and 10 custom fields. #0035687-1
• Notes now appear under the Salesperson who added them in Activity Dashboard #0034161-1
• Resolved issue where Sales Order/Quote Screen User Screens dropdown in Admin would return to the previous screen.
• Resolved issue where templates did not appear for Text Sales Quote
• Resolved issue where column width no longer auto-adjusted #0032776
• Resolved issue where notes added in Tech Portal were showing up in CRM #0034212-1
• Resolved issue where Sales Quote User Fields were populating with n/a when using a drop down
• Resolved issue where Records Per Page was not saving in My View
• Resolved issue where line items were not copied over when duplicating Text Quote #0034575
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 10.1.2.0. - October 20, 2020|
• Added search and filter capability to Notes screen to help find notes more easily
• Add default user fields for existing Miracle Service customers
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 10.1.0.0. - Release Date December 12, 2019|
• Add ability to select Text Sales Order and Text Sales Quote on the actual Sales Order and Sale Quote items #0028714
• Resolved issue with hide/show multi-currency fields based when module not activated
• Resolved issue where Customer custom view was not saving #0030249
• Resolved issue where taxes were not working for Other Charges if Tax List Description was blank #0030271
• Resolved issue with expanding column width on grid controls
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 10.0.4.0 - September 9, 2019|
• Increased display windows size to accommodate more screen sizes.
• Resolved issue where Contract grid not showing ShipTo company name
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 188.8.131.52 (*for SQL Database ONLY) - October 6, 2017|
• Fixed calculation problem when deleting taxes.
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 184.108.40.206 (*for SQL Database ONLY) - August 16, 2017|
• Fixed an issue where some Sales Orders/Quote would have incorrect pricing when serialized items were not in stock. #22517
• Coded BillTo sales related events. #0021035
• Added changes to the default web.config
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 220.127.116.11 (*for SQL Database ONLY) - April 27, 2017|
• Improved screen performance of the Lost Quotes and Activity Dashboard screens.
• Added ability select in CRM Administration whether to show/hide costs. Depending on the selected setting, users will/won’t see costs for each line item when creating new Sales Quotes and Sales Order. #0017993, #0019946
• Added the ability to see suggested Retail Price for serialized items that are not in stock when quoting. With this version, serialized inventory will have a new field that allows users to specify a default list price to show when there is zero quantity in stock. #0019605
• Changes to email functionality when emailing from a Sales Quotes or Sales Order: The From field = the email address for the logged in user. Added a Bcc field = the email address for the logged in user. Option to rename file attachment for the Sales Quote or Sales Order. #0020579
• Added the “Cell/Other Contact Phone” field to the Field Chooser under Reports > Contacts. #0018041
• Enhanced functionality for Chrome in CRM Administration so that when adding items to the User Screens’ drop-down list options, the pop-up screens can open properly.
• Moved all licensing controls to Miracle Service Administration. Removed Users, User Groups and License screens from the CRM Administration as they are no longer needed.
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 18.104.22.168 (*for SQL Database ONLY) - July 18, 2016|
• Duplicate Quote function now also duplicates discounts, comments and line item order.
• Contracts - Other Charges field now displayed
• CRM inserting RequesterID 0 instead of NULL on new Sales Order
• Add New Customer inserts Date and Time in Start Date
• "Comments" don't print if there are Other Charges on the SQ or SO
• Issue saving new 'Web Active' Customer/Prospect in CRM
• Project SO created with Blank Request Type and Payment Schedule
• Sales Order - Text line items are not being included in subtotal or total
• Not inserting sCreatedUser on Sales Quotes (22.214.171.124)
• Equipment - Meter information is not displayed. (126.96.36.199)
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 188.8.131.52 (*for SQL Database ONLY) - July 6, 2015|
• Added the ability to display the Other Charges field on Quotes and Orders.
• Resolved the issue that now allow 'Comments' to print when there are other Charges.
• Resolved the link so the correct equipment meter information is now displayed.
• Modified the sort order on Sales Quotes, Orders and Documents to show the most recent at the top by default.
• Resolved the Help Files logo path.
• Resolved the issue when creating Project Sales Orders so the Request Type and Payment Schedule is created correctly.
• Resolved the issue that caused the Text Lines on Sales Quotes to not be included in the subtotal or total lines.
• Modified the Dashboard reports for they can print in Landscape format.
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 184.108.40.206 (*for SQL Database ONLY) - May 6, 2014|
• Touch enable screens to be used with tablets and other touch-enabled devices.
• Made Company ID Compatible with Auto-Numbering
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 4.0.0 (*for SQL Database ONLY) - February 10, 2014|
• Made compatible with SQL database.
• Improved performance for faster navigation and use.
• New quicker way to create and edit Sales Quotes and Sales Orders.
• New Duplicate Quote feature saves time – letting you create new quotes and orders from previous ones.
• Google Chrome compatible.
• Quick add button to create new Sales Quotes and Sales Orders from within the Company tab.
• Ability to set individual contacts as ‘active’ or 'inactive' and filter for reports. Inactive contacts are not available to be selected for new Sales Quotes/Orders.
• Only shows ‘Active’ salespersons.
• Changed tab order for entering information for a new Company.
• Changed default sort order for Contracts grid to show the most recent at the top.
• Now only shows ‘Active’ salespersons
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 220.127.116.11 - Apr 9, 2013|
• Updated the CRM core components for compatibility with the Miracle Service Common Class libraries. This provides more direct compatibility with the latest releases of Miracle Service.
• None to Resolve.
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 18.104.22.168 - Mar 13, 2013|
• None Added
• Updated common classes to support new fields added in the Miracle Service database.
• Modified the Export to Calendar function so the export can be imported in to Google Calendars as well as Outlook.
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 22.214.171.124 - Oct 26, 2012|
• None Added
• Corrected the sales tax calculation method used with Other Charges to support the similar functionality as in Miracle Service. The tax is set by the user and not automatically defined by the system. This feature was modified so the user can set the tax group associated with each line item in the Other Charge screen.
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 126.96.36.199 - Jan 24, 2011|
• Updated the report data source for the Sales Order and Sales Quote templates so they use the new format supported in Miracle Service version 188.8.131.52.
• When deleting a line item on a Sales Quote, a blank message window was displayed. There is nothing in the window. This now requests confirmation to the item.
• When creating a Sale Quote and adding a requester through that screen, the grid is now showing the fields correctly.
• Add 'User Fields' tab on Quote screen when the 'Notes' tab is selected.
• Modified the permissions to eliminate the confustion over "see all" permissions and Site Admin permissions.
• Corrected the Project Sales Order feature to work correctly.
• Removed 'Lost' quotes from the Sales Order Report.
• Removed 'Lost' quotes from the Quotes by Sales Person Report.
• Changed the wording from "show customization window" to "field chooser" for Contracts, Equipment and all Reports tabs.
• Modified the user edit feature so the password is loaded and updated correctly so this does not need to be entered each time.
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 184.108.40.206 - Aug 9, 2010|
• Add 10 custom fields for Sales Quotes
• Add "Lost recovery" button to the lost reports so user can recover a lost quote.
• Add admin webpage for manage the 10 custom fields.
• Modified the license check process to be more lenient so it does not affect user activity with intermittent internet connections.
• Filter out the Note tab for Companies to only display notes related to customer notes and sales notes.
• Filter out the Notes Activity report to only use values from customer notes and sales notes.
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 220.127.116.11 - July 14, 2010|
• Upgraded the Sales Quote and Sales Order formats to be compatible with Miracle Service version 18.104.22.168.
• Add a dropdown list for selecting the Report Template on Sales Quote (SQ) or Sales Order (SO) before print. This allows the user to select different versions of the Sales Order or Sales Quote. The different version of the Quote or Order form can reflect different product groups or differnt sales rep details.
• Upgraded the Admin -> Report Designer module so that it is compatible with the new table design for reports used with Miracle Service. This will allow sharing of the reports between the applications.
• Under the Contracts tab the sort by "Start Date" was added to sort by descending order (i.e. most recent on the top).
• Defined a default when there is only one option for the reports, the tblReportType will now update the selection.
• Corrected the problem where a Sales Order (SO) or Sales Quote (SQ) with only the Billto or Shipto information would be added to the table and not displayed. These records are now displayed so users can update those records or remove them.
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 22.214.171.124 - May 13 2010|
• Added a new Lost Analysis Report. This report will list the quotes that are marked as lost. This listing can be exported to Excel for additional analysys.
• Modified the Sales Quote window to also show quotes marked with a Won status and not yet converted to a Sales Order.
• Modified the Sales Quote window to also show quotes that were abandoned during their creation. Users can then choose to use the abandoned quote or delete it.
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 126.96.36.199 - April 14 2010|
• Add Equipment Tab to Customer Screen. This will allow sales people to view the customers current equipment. Permissions must be set to ensure view is available to users with view permission.
• Add Contracts Tab to Customer Screen. This will allow sales people to view the customers current contracts. Permissions must be set to ensure view is available to users with view permission.
• Upgraded CRM and MS_ReportDesigner for using controls version 188.8.131.52
• Added powerful Activity Dashboard which includes reporting to track a wide variety sales activities. With the Activity Dashboard sales people can track their own activity or managers can track all sales activities. Activities that can be track are New Customers Added, New Sales Orders, New Sales Quotes, Notes Added or Modified and Customers than have been inactive for a selected period of time. Reporting is in Graphical Format and Table Format. Users can export the reports to Excel, PDF and other formats.
• Upgraded CRM and MS_ReportDesigner for using controls version 184.108.40.206
• Modified the row alignment in Notes to aligh at top.
• Modified naming convention in a few areas to clean up language.
• Removed unused licensing classes for the user set-up screens.
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 220.127.116.11 - Mar 04 2010|
• On General Information tab - change Prospect check box to a radio button Prospect/Customer.
• Updated the process when creating a new customer to default the customer to Active.
• Resolved the issue when the phone number not saving when entering a new contact record.
• Quotes are now showing in the Quote listing on the Company screen.
• The link to Customer in SO and SQ now working correctly and does not generate an error screen.
• Re-aligned the rows in the Customer Notes tab to the top.
• In the administration screen we modified the Select a License so only "Sales CRM" is displayed in the pull-down.
• Modified the print menue to remove the Print 1 icon from the toolbar in the SO/SQ print webpage and change the tooltip of the save button.
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 18.104.22.168 - Feb 12 2010|
• Changed the font on Step 2 of Define User Screen and Assigned Data Fields.
• Modified the Text displaying on the dropdown list in Assigned Fields to Screen
• Modified the Input Type dropdown list method to ensure it displays its values when deploying the complied code.
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 22.214.171.124 - Feb 2010|
• Upgraded the way of calling the Report Designer (Clickonce) using User ID and Password parameter from webconfig
• Modified the Sales Order default.aspx to avoid generating an error when the field strType is null.
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 126.96.36.199 - Feb 2010|
• Modified the Last Name field in the contact so it is no longer mandatory when creating a new contact.
• Enhanced the State field to better handle putting the names in alphabetical order
• Added validation when adding a new customer to check that the customer ID is not more than 15 character
• Resolved the error generated when the price per unit in Sales Order and Sales Quote is greater than 5 characters
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 188.8.131.52 - Jan 2010|
• New licenses dlls updates for 32 bits and 64 bits
• Help file and menus updates
• Interfaces changes in User profiles
• Attachments in emails from local computer and document manager
• Document Manager for Sales Orders and Sales Quotes
• New Admin controls for managing user name and passwordUpdated the New Job feature to support the selection of Main equipment to be consistent with Miraclce Service.
• None to Resolve
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 184.108.40.206 - Dec 2009|
• Add field to database for company "website". Put in General Information Tab under email field. Make Comments field smaller to fit new website field.
• When saving a Sales Order or Sales Quote to Notes a hyperlink is created to link to the attached "Sales Order" or "Sales Quote" using the order/quote number.
• Admin/User Licenses: Add numbering column and warning when they run out of available licenses so users do not over-write previous user with new user.
• Add warning message - end of create user (Admin Section)
• Change form for emailing from sales quote and order printed form. So it can use the SSL setting built for Customer and Company
• Removed the link to existing user column in the user grid
• Remove the line break from the top note
• When adding an item in SO or SQ verify in tblInventory that it is serialized and if so update the ysnSerialized flag in tblSalesOrder/QuoteLineItem table
• When the user has Full Roles there is an error on UserScreen tab
• City pull down list in alphabetical order? In General Information tab
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 220.127.116.11 - Sep 2009|
• Created an updated layout for Customer, Contact, Sales Order and Sales Quotes
• None to Resolve
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 18.104.22.168 - Aug 2009|
• Add a new key in appSetting to support the Document Manager file location.
• Added Document Manager
• Improved buttons on Companies, Contacts, Sales
• Sales Quotes filtered to not showing the 'Lost' Quotes by default.
• Email Address added to Reports -> Customers
• Ability to Launch template and Send email from Contacts tab
• Added "Close Window" to Sales Order and Sales Quote tabs viewing under company view.
• Notes fields can be Null or Empty
• None to Resolve
|CRM Sales Web Portal Update 22.214.171.124 - Jun 2009|
• Added a new appSetting Key called UseSSL to support Secure Socket Layer email services. • Added a new attribute in the tag SMTP called deliveryMethod and a new attribute in the network tag called port • Replaced the HTML Editor for one that can be used to support multiple contacts for mail merge routines.
• None to Resolve