Effective May 1, 2020, technical support will no longer available for this 2015 version. You can continue to use your old version*, but will not have access to technical support or add-on services. We recommend that you get in touch with our team to discuss your upgrade options.
* Do Not Install on Windows 10 Operating Systems. Will cause database corruption.
|File Name:||MS7202UpgradeA4.exe & MS7202UpgradeA4_64.exe|
|Date Published:||02 March 2015|
|Version:||126.96.36.199 Client/7.2.1 Admin|
|Download Size:||56 MB|
|Release Notes:||Click here to view|
|Upgrade Instructions:||Print a copy and follow these instructions.|
|Warnings:||1). This update must be run by a user with Administrator permissions for Windows.2). NOT supported for Windows Server 2003 – Do not upgrade. Click here for supported systems.|
Using the Upgrade Instructions above, click on the appropriate download link:
(If you experience time-out issues with this download please click here to request an alternate download link be sent to you.)
|32 Bit Download||64 Bit Download|
REMEMBER to also upgrade any web portals that you have. Click here.
This is the Client and Administration interface update for Miracle Service version 7 (MSv7).
Miracle Service version 5.1 or later installed. For a complete list of System Requirements, please click here
WARNING: If you are upgrading from version 3 or version 4 do not use this upgrade.
- It is recommended that users backup their Miracle Service database directory before applying any updates to their system.
- This update must be run by a user with Administrator permissions for Windows.
- This update must be installed on every Miracle Service workstation.
- Miracle Service must not be running when applying this update.
- We recommend that the initial upgrade be performed ‘locally’ on the server rather than across a network.
- We recommend that the upgrade should be run on a fairly powerful machine, especially if the msbe.mdb file is greater than 100MB (to reduce the upgrade time).
- This upgrade includes a powerful Database Auditing routine which can take some time on large databases. You should anticipate the upgrade taking anywhere from 20 min to a couple of hours, depending on the size of your database.
Available Upgrade Service
The software for the upgrade is free to users with an active Technical Support agreement. You can perform the upgrade yourself by following the written upgrade instructions above. Alternatively, if you would like our Technical Support Team to perform the upgrade for you please schedule this with the Technical Support Team by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This service is available at $125.00 for up to two computers.