|Date Published:||22 May 2018|
|Download Size:||100.5 KB|
|Release Notes:||Click here to view|
|Instructions:||Print a copy and follow these instructions.|
This is the SQL database installation for Miracle Service version 10 (MSv10).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019. Or if dedicated PC acting as server: Windows 10 Professional (Minimum: 8 GB RAM)
- Local power user or administrator rights
- For a complete list of System Requirements, please click here
Pre-requisite Installation Checker
Before attempting the database installation it is critical to verify the server meets the requirements for the Miracle Service installation. The Pre-requisite Checker must be run on the target server to verify it is compliant with the minimum system requirements. Download the Prerequisite Checker to your server and run it by double-clicking the file.
Please review the Miracle Service Prerequisite Check Instructions relating to the installation of the SQL database.
SQL Server 2019 Express Installation
Miracle Service requires SQL Server 2019 Express to be installed before running the database installation tool.
- DO NOT run this install if you are currently using Miracle Service.Installing the database may cause you lose your existing database file.
- Click Download Now and when prompted, click Save to save this file to your computer or a shared location.
- Double-click SQLDBInstaller.exe to launch the installation process.
- Please use these instructions: Miracle Service Database Installation Instructions.